Students – Why Choose To Rent With Us?
Choose A Student Housing Lancaster Managed House* Because…
We Offer Choice
We Offer Choice
- Our great value houses will suit all budgets – check our price comparisons to see how much you could save – we are Lancaster’s largest student focused letting agent.
- No hidden costs – pick an all-inclusive bills package or go with our rent only contract and control how much you spend on utilities and who provides them – the choice is up to you!
- Online tenants area and 24/7 report a repair email service to resolve any problems quickly with our dedicated maintenance team
- Visit our city centre office, email or phone to chat to a member of our team if you have any questions during your tenancy
- Deposits are protected and held in the Deposit Protection Service as is a legal requirement
- 48 week contracts with NO summer retainer – save money on expensive 52 week contracts
- Houses of all sizes from 1 bedroom to as many as 10 bedrooms
All Lancaster student houses are within easy commute to both Lancaster University and the University of Cumbria, in locations that suit your needs
- Modern, safe houses with double glazing, central heating, mains wired smoke alarms and all gas and electrical safety certificates in place, requirements exceeded where possible
- Large rooms, separate living rooms, washing machines, double beds provided where possible, plenty of storage space, parking available at most houses and outside spaces for you to utilise e.g. garden or yard
- Every house has a washing machine – no need to leave your house to do your washing, wait for hours for a machine to become free or pay for expensive laundry services!
- Free communal cleaning service once a term – don’t worry about the domestic stuff!
- If you choose to stay with us for another year then there will be little or no rent increase and you won’t need to move any of your stuff out over summer.
*All houses which we manage have a Managed by Student Housing Lancaster tag at the bottom of the listing – please check with us if you’re unsure!