10 Greenfield Street
£120.00 pppw BILLS INCLUDED
ONLY £120.00 PER PERSON PER WEEK
£5,760 PER YEAR - BILLS INCLUDED*
OUR CONTRACTS INCLUDE 4 WEEKS OF FREE STORAGE
AVAILABLE AUGUST 2024
- 3 good sized bedrooms including double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- Spacious lounge with sofas, flat screen TV and coffee table.
- Modern fitted kitchen with oven and hob, washing machine, microwave and fridge freezer.
- Modern fitted bathroom with shower over bath, toilet and sink.
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows.
- 5 minutes walk to the city centre bus stops and local amenities.
- FREE ON-STREET PARKING
- Rear yard suitable for BBQ's in the Summer months.
This gorgeous 3 bedroom property is centrally heated and fully double glazed and benefits from a good standard of decor throughout. It offers 2 double bedrooms and 1 single, which are all furnished with beds, wardrobes, a desk and chair, and a large modern bathroom. It further boasts a newly fitted kitchen that includes all the white goods and a comfortable lounge with a flat screen TV.
Moorgate is a very popular location with local amenities including a bakery, hairdresser's, takeaway, local shops, pharmacies and the Gregson centre, all within a minute's walk. It is only a 5 minute walk to the town centre and close to the bus stop to Lancaster University. Get anywhere quickly.
Securing one of our properties could not be simpler by paying our standard low deposit of only £200.00 per tenant! Pop into our Penny Street office for further details and documentation.
All our students benefit from the support and assistance of our dedicated and experienced team. We will always strive to ensure your comfort and satisfaction for the duration of your stay as one of our tenants. We are passionate about providing the best possible accommodation at affordable prices. As a team, we work tirelessly to meet all your expectations for living off-campus. At Student Housing Lancaster we pride ourselves on going above and beyond.
Managed by us at Student Housing Lancaster
To arrange a viewing please contact Student Housing Lancaster on 01524 66931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org