52 Chapel Street
£125.00 pppw BILLS INCLUDED
ONLY £125.00 PER PERSON PER WEEK
£6,000 PER YEAR - BILLS INCLUDED*
OUR CONTRACTS INCLUDE 4 WEEKS OF FREE STORAGE
AVAILABLE AUGUST 2024
- 3 double bedrooms with new furniture including double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair.
- 1 modern bathroom with bath, shower over bath, toilet and sink.
- 1 separate extra toilet with hand basin. - 2 toilets total
- Brand new modern kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, oven and hob, microwave and fridge freezer. Plenty of cupboard space for all.
- Spacious lounge with large tv
- rear yard and own car parking space
This spacious 3 bedroom property is centrally heated and fully double glazed and benefits from a good standard of decor throughout. It offers 3 double bedrooms, which are all furnished with beds, wardrobes, a desk and chair, and a lovely bathroom. It further boasts a newly fitted kitchen that includes all the white goods and a comfortable lounge with a flat screen TV.
Galgate is a stones-throw from the University and previous tenants have either walked or cycled there. The village has all the local amenities you could need such as a Spar shop, hairdressers, local pubs and regular buses to the University and the City Centre. The M6 junction is minutes from the front door.
Securing one of our properties could not be simpler by paying our standard low deposit of only £200.00 per tenant! Pop into our Penny Street office for further details and documentation.
All our students benefit from the support and assistance of our dedicated and experienced team. We will always strive to ensure your comfort and satisfaction for the duration of your stay as one of our tenants. We are passionate about providing the best possible accommodation at affordable prices. As a team, we work tirelessly to meet all your expectations for living off-campus. At Student Housing Lancaster we pride ourselves on going above and beyond.
*T's & C's Apply*
Managed by Student Housing Lancaster
For more information or to arrange viewings please call the SHL team on 01524 66931 or email email@example.com